YOU DON’T NEED US TO tell you that buying a used car can be a stressful experience. Why not consider a CPO? Just what is a certified pre-owned car? (Chrysler Certified / Toyota Certified) Let me begin by qualifying what the O’Brien Automotive Family means by a CPO vehicle. To qualify for our definition of a “certified used” vehicle, the warranty must be backed by the original vehicle manufacturer. Also, a certified used car or a certified pre-owned car (CPO) is a used vehicle that has passed a strict factory-mandated safety inspection. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram Inspection Sheet / Toyota Scion Inspection Sheet) Considering the unsteady economy, CPO’s offer the reliability, quality, and luxury of the new vehicles car shoppers might have wanted, but could not afford. For many people, certified used cars have become an affordable alternative to buying new. So, what are the benefits to the consumer? Per cars.com:
1. The Warranty — Ask owners of certified vehicles why they made their purchase and the number-one reason is usually the factory-backed warranty. For many people, paying an extra $1,000, $2,000, or more for a used vehicle with an extended factory warranty is well worth the expense.
2. Vehicle Inspection and Certification — CPO buyers are also willing to pay extra to ensure that the vehicle they are purchasing isn’t going to break down any time soon. That’s the point of the certification process, and every certified pre-owned vehicle, regardless of who made it, undergoes an inspection and certification.
3. Factory Financing or Incentives — Because certified cars are usually among the most expensive on the used-car lot, many buyers need a little financing help or cash incentives to step up to the plate. Because the manufacturer backs a CPO vehicle, the automaker often throws incentives or cut-rate financing into the mix to help close the deal.
4. Roadside Assistance — In many cases, CPO buyers get the added security of roadside assistance, just like many new-car buyers. This further reduces the hassle of ownership, because buyers can rely on the manufacturer to come through in a roadside emergency.
In closing, we encourage you to check out the factory-backed certified pre-owned inventory at each of our Chrysler stores, one located in Greenwood just south of the Greenwood Park Mall on U.S. 31; OR our other location on the north side of Indianapolis between Keystone Avenue and Allisonville Road on 96th Street. Our Toyota Scion store is located on the east side of Indianapolis, at 2550 North Shadeland Avenue — just two blocks north of I-70.
- Review the CPO details – (Chrysler Certified / Toyota Certified)
- Review our current CPO inventory (Greenwood CJDR / Indianapolis CJDR / Toyota Scion)
- But don’t stop there! Give our Customer Care Team a call at (317) 534-2256 and schedule a test drive today! See for yourself why a factory-backed certified vehicle gets SO much attention!
Your leading Greenwood, Franklin, Indianapolis, Carmel, Plainfield, Avon, Lawrence, and Noblesville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT Toyota and Scion Dealer!